Tim Yang wrote:

Hi

I'm just floating an idea. I was quite interested several months ago in
re-doing some big non-standards sites like slate.com into standards
compliance for my portfolio. I also just wanted to find out if I had the
skills to meet the challenge.

It was a really interesting experience when I forced myself to re-create
what was once a tabled site just using CSS and XHTML. I re-markedup the
home page of afl.com.au over a period of about a month. And when I told my
after-work project to a few designers, they were really interested in it.
So I created a website to explain what I was doing.

It's at http://pagesauce.com/

Just tell me if I'm just plain nuts, ok? Or if I just the whole thing wrong.

Tim

I am also a member of W3C WAI Interest Group and the following URL was brought up in a thread once.. I think this may have some relevance to this

http://www.wired.com/news/infostructure/0,1377,64253,00.html/wn_ascii