Hi all,

For a few years now, I've been using a combination of Mozilla and a couple of Sidebar tabs (HTML 4.01 and CSS2) for referencing the standards, which has been a great combo, but I think it's time to move on.

1. It's the only reason I have Mozilla open all day
2. It's the only reason I have Mozilla in my Dock
3. Firefox is much less bloated, and has the webdev toolbar which I use all the time

In other words, I'm trying to cut my dev browsers down from 2-3 to 1.

What I need to use Firefox or Safari exclusively is a replacement for the Mozilla sidebar references for (X)HTML and CSS, I guess in the form of a website, or downloadable reference to be used in a browser.

What does everyone else out there use for reference? I can't stand having books open, so it has to be GUI based, preferably browser based, and preferably using frames (only because it's fast and I'm used to it).

--- Justin French http://indent.com.au

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004