I would seriously recommend you use a mail client that supports threading like Mozilla Thunderbird..

(Assuming you are right-handed) Left-click on the folder to want to see threaded, then click "View"->"Sort By" and then "Threaded" and thats it!

You can also use extensions like ForumZilla (http://forumzilla.mozdev.org/) for RSS news feeds and you have everything you would possibly need :)

Ralph

Liza Ng wrote:

Hey all,

I apologise for having replied to this thread after it had been closed
due to its irrelevance to web standards. I had been reading my
messages from the oldest to the newest, and as such, I replied to this
thread before reading the notice that this thread was closed.

Regards,
Liza Ng

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004