The next meeting of the Melbourne Web Standards Group will be Monday 23 August, 2004.

Woric Faithfull will discuss XSLT, XML and content management, focussing on web standards...

Plus we will have a special guest!

John Allsopp makes a return appearance to give us a run down on Web Essentials 04.
(http://we04.com/)

This will be followed by an informal Q&A session where you can take opportunity to pick John's brain about standards, CSS etc.

If we can a chance we also want to talk about meeting frequency and future speakers.

Agenda
----------
6:30pm - Informal start/Networking
7:00pm - Official start

7pm to 8pm - Main presentation followed by questions
Woric Faithfull will discuss XSLT, XML and content management - focussing on web standards.

8pm to 8.15pm - Break

8.15pm to 9.15pm - Special guest and Q&A
John Allsopp gives a run down on Web Essentials 04 followed by Q&A session.

Venue
---------
Multi-Function Room - RMIT, Swanston Street Melbourne
Building 28 Level 4 (Enter Bld 8 from Swanston St. take lift 1 or 3 to Lvl 4.)

Cheers dez ****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004