Good Morning Marc,

Just want to ask before i reply but would you be tempted by someone oversea's? Im
willing to relocate just dont know all the in's and out's of if i would be able
to or not straight away?!

Anyway thought id ask first before i submit my resume to you.

Many Thanks
Mark Harwood
http://phunky.co.uk
http://zinkmedia.co.uk

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:03 , Marc Greenstock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent: