Hi everyone.
I just wanted to know if there are any struts users that could answer a question for
me off the list.  We are having a problem with pages that have more than one form on
them.  The valditing javascripts are conflicting.
If there are any struts users that might have an idea how to solve this, please send
me a note at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks and sorry for mucking up the list with this request.
Ted

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
 Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004