As already mentioned, it's due to the url rewriter. You need to
get it to write the session id inside a fieldset, and not directly
in the form.

So: add a fieldset around your form's content and then have a look at
http://uk.php.net/manual/en/ref.session.php#ini.url-rewriter.tags.

As I don't have access to php.ini, and my host doesn't allow
changes to PHP via .htaccess, I've resorted to solving the issue on
a site I was working on directly in PHP, by calling the following at
the start of each page

ini_set('url_rewriter.tags',"a=href,area=href,frame=src,fieldset=");

Obviously, if you can get it changed in php.ini, that makes it even less of a pain...

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford
http://www.salford.ac.uk