El dom, 29-08-2004 a las 00:49, Seona Bellamy escribió:
> Thanks for the help, guys. I've gone with the <dl> as suggested by
> Mordechai, and the script that was in Zeldman's book (sorry, Mordechai, but
> it seemed like a slightly simpler, more flexible way of doing it - or maybe
> it's just that I've combed through it so often that I actually understand
> what it does!).

> The script, for those who don't have the book, is as follows:
>
> function toggle(targetID) {
>       if (document.getElementById) {
>               target = document.getElementById(targetID);
>               if (target.style.display == "none") {
>                       target.style.display = "";

Shouldn't that be
        target.style.display = "block";

?

--
   Manuel trabaja para Simplelógica, construcción web
(+34) 985 22 12 65            http://simplelogica.net

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
 Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004