Hi Lennart - welcome.

Your buttons are only visible for the width of the word used for your links, plus its padding - so a bigger (wider) word reveals more of your button. Try this:

#navlist li {
   list-style: none;
   margin: 4px;
   float: left;
}

#navlist li a {
   display: block;
...etc }

That way the button is always fully visible - but if your linked text is longer than 100px, it will extend outside of the button...

By the way, I noticed you tried to 'open up' your buttons with spaces in the code:

That won't work; the browser ignores whitespace. Adding non-breaking spaces (&nbsp;) would work, but it's not the best way to fix the problem!

Oh, and your English is fine - better than my Norewgian (which is zero)!

Hope that helps.

Nick
Omnivision. Websight.
http://www.omnivision.com.au/