I agree Mark, While I would love to have the excuse to go to Sydney its a
bit of a longshot and I dont think anyone will believe me.

However, your thoughts on a UK/North European event. I would be happy to
take that further. Aynone interested in becoming involved care to email me
offline and we can discuss bringing a standards event to Europe.

Regards

Giles

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
***************************************
Splash!PR & Marketing
Windmill Oast
Benenden Road,
Rolvenden
Kent TN17 4PF

t: 01580 241177
f: 01580 241188

THIS MESSAGE MAY BE CONFIDENTIAL:
if received by you in error, I apologise - please tell me and delete the
message

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
 Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004