From: Neerav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 9:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG] Sydney WSG meeting recap

After listening to Ben's presentation I feel he deserves a big *Gold*
Star for work "above and beyond the call of duty" :-)

Neerav Bhatt
http://www.bhatt.id.au
Web Development & IT consultancy
Mobile: +61 (0)403 8000 27

http://www.bhatt.id.au/blog/ - Ramblings Thoughts
http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/neerav

russ - maxdesign wrote:
> Another huge night tonight at the Sydney WSG with 40 people in attendance.
> Thank you to all who turned up.
>
> We had two presentations: Mark Stanton talked about semantically correct
> mark-up and Ben Bishop talked us through a recent site that has just gone
> live - built with web standards, of course. Great stuff! Both
presentations
> will be available online in the near future.
>
> A big thank you to both presenters.
>
> PS. I have some lost property. Someone left behind a CD with image files
(or
> at least that is what the label says). Contact me off-list if you think it
> is yours.
>
> Russ

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
 Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004