Hmmm, I'm sorry I must have inadverdently left out
some text.

At www.guildinstitute.org, I have placed an image on
the left and text on the right.  Currently the text
and image are in a 2-column table to keep each in a
separate column.

How can I achieve the same thing using CSS?

The style sheet I used comes from a Dreamweaver
template and has the images float left.

http://www.guildinstitute.org/css/emx_nav_leftrev.css

Also, the image I understand is too large for those
who come to the website using a 600 by 800 display.  I
will have to reduce the size as well.  Is there an
ideal width for images these days?

Thank you,

Nancy Johnson

--- Lea de Groot