On 21 sep 2004, at 02.26, Ted Drake wrote:
To satisfy level 2 I have a problem with a series of input fields. For multiple travelers, we have 10 boxes for ages. I have a label associated with the first age and then alt tags on the following inputs. Should I wrap all ten inputs in the lable tag as I've seen elsewhere? I'd rather not create a label for each ten boxes. What do you think?

Each input should have its own label. Consider what happens when you click on a label - the matching form control gets focus or is activated. You can use a fieldset to group the input fields.

/Roger

--
http://www.456bereastreet.com/

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004