On 11/10/2004 at 22:11 Kristof Rutten wrote:

>Hey Javier,
>
>  Little mistake in the end > in the style bit.

>url(skins/javier/markup.css);</style -->
>
>  Ditch the two -- marks and it'll work ;)

Thanks for your reply.

When I saw my page didn't work, I've comented the line you told me above.
This style sheet file is used to apply colors and so on, but not the
layout.

If you see my code, I've left only the code called layout that I expected
to see working and it should work as it's working in my home pc....

Any idea ?

Thanks