After applying this CSS hack to one of my sites, my "back to top" link doesn't do anything at all in Win/IE6 (I have an id=top in the BODY tag).

Then there's the fact that part of the scrollbar is hidden beneath the header...but I think that was already mentioned.

Any suggestions on the "back to top" link?

~john
_________________________
Dr. Zeus Web Development
http://www.DrZeus.net
"content without clutter"

Focas, Grant wrote:
For me it goes to the top but not quite.
Safari 1.02 does make it go higher than Netscape 7.2 or IE5.2 but it
still doesn't go right to the top.
For instance, in Netscape 7.2 on Mac the back to top takes me back to
'Adapted from fixed positioning' not to 'Fixed header and footer'.
This isn't too bad when the header is only 60px but if it were 120 the
difference would be quite a worry.

Grant