Hi everyone
We have been trying to get a calendar popup function for our web site to work.  I know
there are a lot of them out there but I'd like to know if you have a favorite.  I'm
talking about clicking into a form field for a date, having a calendar appear, click
on the calendar's date, and the field is populated.

We are currently using one called calendarxp that uses an iframe and is not validating
very well.  It also is not consistent in its position at all.
here's a couple examples:
http://v4.csatravelprotection.com/csa/jsp/index.jsp calendar is in the leftnav, for
departure and return date

http://v4.csatravelprotection.com/csa/preparequote.do calendar is in the body for the
same fields.

I appreciate any information you may have.
Ted

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
 Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004