Hi, I have some questions about slicing in photoshop.

First of all, I noticed that when I slice and save it with the css
settings instead of tables, photoshop uses the x and the y axis thingy
to put the layout in order which means everyhting cannot move ... I
wanted to know how to center the layout if it was not a whole page...?

Second, I want to know what the default layout settings, the width is.
I sometimes try 800*600 but I hate it because it is too small and
wanted to know what the default if for people with 1024*768 or
whatever it is...

Thanks
Olajide Olaolorun

--
Personal:
www.olajideolaolorun.com

Business:
www.tripleolabs.com
www.tripleostudios.com

Projects:
www.uniformserver.com

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
 Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004