At 12:26 AM 10/5/2004, Rick Faaberg wrote:
But if those data are coming from a database and are being output via a
script language for example, I think a table is the most convenient way to
present the data and the buttons.

It boggles my small intellect to think about outputting CSS positioning and
stuff from PHP or whatever, although somebody's working on that I'm sure!

Of course, the beauty of separated CSS & HTML files is that the PHP or ASP server-side script can pump out pure HTML without any regard for how it's supposed to look. The content can be dynamic while the stylesheets remain static.

Paul

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/