From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Trusz, Andrew
Sent: Tuesday, 5 October 2004 10:29 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [WSG] Semantically creating 'pipes' for footer links

From: i] On Behalf Of Richard Czeiger

Hi guys,

I'm putting together a semantically correct UL of links for my footer.

I'd like to have them separated by 'pipes' as this is a common and easily recognised technique.

But the pipes themselves are irrelevant (semantically). So here's what I've come up with...

Why not save yourself all the trouble and just use the ascii vertical bar "|" for the pipe?

drew