the simple answer to this,  Olajide , is to use the overflow property.

in the divs, set overflow: visible perhaps.

google search "css overflow" for more information.

the less simple answer is - why is there a height set in the first
place? I have a sneaking suspicion that you may be taking a less than
ideal approach to your construction of this site.
Perhaps it would do you good to scour the web for some nice examples
of standards-compliant sites that are doing what you want your site to
do, and then study their code.