From: stefan sick | cialog [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: woensdag 6 oktober 2004 16:39
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WSG] please help validate

help needed because i encountered a strange problem.
please could you help me hunt this error down:

my homepage http://www.cialog.com/
crashes on Windows IE and i've got no idea why

the code validates xhtml 1.0 trans and css and looks fine in safari, firefox
... but random crashes on IE PC occur

can you reproduce these crashes ?
does someone have an idea why this happens ?

thanks a thousand times in advance !

stefan

cialog | corporate interactive design
stefan sick
reinsburgstrasse 128/1 | 70197 stuttgart | germany fon +49 711 28044-20 |
fax +49 711 28044-22

http://www.cialog.com/
[ the only constant in life is change ]