Thanks to Lachlan and Drew for their feedback. I have made a lot of
changes, pages are validating now in both HTML and CSS, but I still have
one area that I obviously need to address....

My "submenus" for my navigation are done with tables. Please look at what
I have and if you have suggestions for reworking with divs and such, I
would appreciate it. Also, if it shows errors on other browsers, I would
appreciate that as well.

http://dallas.ezoshosting.com/~errknob/tickets.php
http://dallas.ezoshosting.com/~errknob/index.php

I still have some images without alt tags and closing, and uppercase tags,
in some of the other pages, but they're all using the same navigation.

Thanks!

Kathy Lessa
http://www.kathylessa.com
http://www.pondkat.com