I've been having some trouble with our topnav.  It's a simple unordered list with
nested unordered lists to represent the subnav.  The top nav is horizontal and in the
tab-like format.  The subnav sits below it.  In firefox and most browsers, there is a
1 pixel line below the topnav and above the subnav and the selected tab covers this
with a bottom border and padding.

In IE, the background of the topnav seems to spread below the top and subnav.  I'm
wondering if the background on the unordered list is trying to share itself with the
nested unordered lists within it. Thus, putting a blue background down under the
subnav and filling in that nice 1px white line.

Does this make sense?

Here's a sample page:
http://v4.csatravelprotection.com/csa/tips-vacation-insurance.do

I have a hack in the css right now to fill in the space, ideally I would like to get
the white border back.

I'd appreciate any comments on the theory.
Ted