On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 22:14, Dean Jackson wrote:
> ..
> Would you intentionally build a car park that stopped Toyotas from
> entering?

If there was a lot of Toyotas parking in my building and being that they
all leaked oil in my car park and often their drivers scratched other
peoples cars because of complete ignorance of anyone else, costing me a
bucket load of money to maintain my car park.. not to mention the sad
clients scratched cars, then yes I might consider banning Toyotas.

Did I mention I hate analogies. ;)

Regards
Chris