> > The Absolute Minimum Every Software Developer Absolutely, Positively
> > Must Know About Unicode and Character Sets (No Excuses!) -
> > http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/Unicode.html

I read this entire article, then changed the first meta tag on a test
page to be:

then I went to the Chinese translation of Joel's page and cut and pasted
some Chinese characters into my html page, saved it, and loaded it in IE
expecting to see Chinese side by side to my English text.  Nope.  Still
gibberish.  What did I do wrong?

Francesco Sanfilippo, Internet Developer
Blackcoil Productions - http://blackcoil.com
URL123 Link Service - http://url123.com