/me slaps his forehead.

See what I told you?  I've been staring at this too long today. :/

Thanks.

*walks away in shame*

~john

russ - maxdesign wrote:
Ummm... would that be the scroll bar?

A centred design will shift to the left on pages that are long - 25 pixels
or so, to make room for the scroll bar. If you jump between a long and a
short page... Well you get the idea...

:)
Russ

Hi, group.

I'm having what seems to be a "brain block" and I can't figure out why
my design is shifting slightly to the side from one page to another.
Everything is identical, except for what's inside the "content" ID.

The site is at http://www.drzeus.net

You'll notice that the homepage is slightly more to the right than the
other pages.  Can anybody help?

Thanks...

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/