An earlier version of these pages had I think the IE double-margin bug on the left sidebar. I fixed this by adding "display: inline" to #floatimgleft.
All was well until I decided to widen the background image of the sidebar and add a border to it.

This did not cause a problem in all the pages except one. Mozilla/Firefox is fine but IE and Opera still show what looks like the double-margin bug on one particular page. As all the pages are linked to the same stylesheet, I thought it must be the content of the sidebar that was causing the problem but I added content to some of the other sidebars and they still remained OK.

www.mwg.green.net.au/testpagesSaturday/meetings.html

is the page with the problem. The links now work so if someone would see what the problem is I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Lyn Patterson