From: "Patrick Lauke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You seem to have applied the background image to the #overskrift
as well, which is why it appears to be repeating vertically...
remove the reference to that background image in your css and
you should be fine.

That fixed the problem i FF, but a new one came up in IExplorer.
The background image to the right did not appear at all, I fixed my css a bit more (display: block; width: 680px;) now I see the image... or a part of it..
I have to scroll down the page, and up again, before I see the hole image.

Time for some "bugfix".
Peek-A-Boo or Giljotine??

--
Lennart Fylling