Kim Kruse wrote:
Sorry... http://www.mouseriders.dk/ ...

It seems today is "check my page day" so I wondered if you would like to check my page too. The products (produkter) is not done
yet but the rest should work fine.

Yes, it does - up to a point.

Looked at the actual content (since I can read it). It's quite clear what the site is all about, and the navigation is easy to understand. First impression is good.

Now to the points:
- You write under "Hvorfor web standarder?" that I can change font-size without breaking the layout. Maybe true in "some" browser - but...
In Moz/FF it's breaking really bad after only a few steps of font-resizing, and in Opera it breaks just as bad above 16px minimum font size. I would see this as an accessibility-weakness.
I didn't look for the cause, but it should be fixable.

- The layout rely heavily on images to space out parts of the pages. It works with images turned off, but I had a hard time figuring out the top navigation. I would see this as another accessibility-weakness. Should be easy to fix, I think.

- Long text-lines on wide screens are hard to read. Maybe an idea to limit them? p {max-width: something?; }

I thought a lot about tab index. Is there any need for them... unless you want to direct "tabbers" a certain way round the pages?

Some browsers won't allow me to tab at all unless there are tabindex on elements. There are other browsers that doesn't honor tabindex. Not sure what the best strategy would be.

I'm also very unsure about the access keys. (I have one "skip to content" - accesskey="S") I read a lot about access keys and most
of it was actually negative! What to do?

I like access-keys, but they create more problems than they solve, so I wouldn't provide any.
Think it's only the number-keys that might be of some use - for some - without creating conflicts with other software.

Lykke til

        Georg