Hi all,

Iım a one man operation and mostly do smaller sites.
A lot of clients these days are requesting to be able to do their own
updates on their sites, but havenıt a clue when it comes
to XHTML or CSS.
What Iıd like to prevent (as one client did) is that they edit the pages
with Microsoft Frontpage so that your nice valid XHTML page in no time
 gets turned into the tagsoup we all try so hard to avoid.
Iıve been experimenting with something like pMachine (
http://www.pmachine.com/pmachinepro/ ) which, for instance now powers the
(bi-lingual) news sections on this site I did recently:
http://www.pilatesworks.be
Then again, even this is too complicated for some people (and has to be
installed on their server).
Iıd like to hear from some of you how you go about this and what solutions
you use or present to your clients...
Thanks in advance,

Erwin Heiser.