Hi all
I have been playing around with a bookmarklet script that I found last year
by simon willison (edit styles
[http://simon.incutio.com/archive/2003/06/03/bookmarkletsAndCSS])

the bookmarklet opens a new window in which you can write CSS statements
that will be applied to the page.
this script has been included in the "web accessibility toolbar" since it
first incarnation,
but i have always wanted to beef it up and include some new features, which
i have now done,.
It is available as a bookmarklet (for IE only at the moment), if you want a
something similar for mozilla (go to slayeroffice
http://slayeroffice.com/?c=/content/tools/style_tweak.html), but i intend
to also incorporate it into the toolbar.
the current features are:
select lists:
1.all styles found in linked styles sheets (filters out stylesheets of
media type "print")
2.common elements
3. a sub-set CSS properties
4. common colours
and buttons to insert some common names/characters/symbols used in CSS

I would appreciate any feedback/comments about the functionality (I don't
need feedback about the html as i know it is crap and needs to be fixed)
It dosn't  always work (sometimes access denied errors occur)

it can be got here: http://web_accessibility_toolbar.blogspot.com/
with regards

Steven Faulkner
Web Accessibility Consultant
National Information & Library Service (NILS)
454 Glenferrie Road
Kooyong Victoria 3144
Phone: (613) 9864 9281
Fax: (613) 9864 9210