On 10 Nov 2004, at 3:31 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I have given each page a body id and each list item in DIV sidebar an id as
well but it breaks when I use the following: I will be creating different
templates for the two areas Staff and Students so am not concerned about
that list.

body#studenthome li#studenthome a, body#studentsaccess  li#access a{
      border-right: 12px solid #000;
      {

Without even looking at your page, I can tell you that you have two elements here - body and li - both with the same ID. An ID needs to be unique on a page, or it *will* break something. Change one of the IDs to something else and things should improve.

HTH

Omnivision. Websight.
http://www.omnivision.com.au/