Hello,

I have a small (some may say petty) problem with the vertical alignment of
relatively sized text.

My query relates to the following;
Markup:         http://www.paulfarrell.com.au/dev/index.php
CSS:            http://www.paulfarrell.com.au/dev/mainstyle.css

I have a series of floats in a header. In particular I have a string of text
on the right marking the spot for a date script output. I would like to know
if anyone knows a way I can maintain an alignment where the bottom of the
date string is aligned to the bottom of the text in the logo as a user
increases/decreases font size.

At the moment I have it set up so the header expands downwards as the text
expands, and would be happy with this if I can't find a solution. I thought
I would throw it up in this list in the off chance someone has a simple
solution.

Regards
Paul Farrell