Michael,

Whoops, that was a typo. I should, of course, have written "76% or 0.76em".

I read somewhere (I'm sure someone on the list will remember where) that 76% works for all modern browsers better than 75%, because of a rendering difference in one of the browsers.

-Hugh

<<<<> 5) I'd suggest setting your "body" font size to 76% or 0.7em. It looks
just a little better at that size.

It already is .7em, which is only half default size (49% of the total pixels per character box of the default size).>>>>>

Thanks for your thoughts Felix. The size is already at 0.7em because I
adopted the excellent suggestion of Hugh Todd and changed it.

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/