[about http://www.sportopolis.be]

> > Find a UXGA 15" laptop, then show it to your grandparents using IE. They
> > probably won't be able to read any of your content or links without a
> > cumbersome magnifier.

> > By the time I zoom it enough to read (about 175%, to equal my Moz
> > default), the top menu is overlapping the content that is supposed to be
> > below it.

> Hrmm, my Firefox default seting looks just fine to me.  Felix, is yours
> set to abnormally low values?

What does anyone's default have anything to do with anything?
http://www.sportopolis.be/_resources/screen.css contains 'body
{font-size: 12px;}'. That's a little over half the size of newsprint at
UXGA: http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/pixelsize2.html
http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/pixelsize.html which is about 21% of
my 26px default.
--
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof..." U.S. Constitution, Amendment 1

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/