I just downloaded and installed netscape 7.2 and everything looks fine.  It
probably was just a 7.0 thing.

Ted Drake wrote:

***
I noticed some problems with Netscape 7 and Safari 1.2 and I wanted to know
if anyone had any ideas.

Here is the browsercam public page to look at the screen shots:
http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=113660
Here is the test page with the problems:
http://v4.csatravelprotection.com/csa/jsp/index.jsp

I'm worried about the form on the left side.
In netscape 7, all platforms, the labels are not showing up.
***

I remember this issue from ages ago but I can seem to locate the actual bug
report. In Netscape 7 there was a big problem with the support of labels
that was corrected in the next release. I ran into this problem while
building forms for a government site about 2 years ago. My labels didn't
completely disappear but I believe they were in a separate td than the
field, but they were displaying in/above or beside of my fields. I actually
had bug report submitted to Netscape for it. The only solution was to
upgrade out of 7 or not use the label. I chose to upgrade and ignore the
problem for the few using 7. If someone else has a better answer please
speak up - I'm relying on my extremely faulty memory here.

eugenia