...and of course, the way to fix the table overflow in IE5 is to set "width:auto;" and then Voice Family Hack to "width:100%" for everyone else. That should make it work for the PC browsers - any Mac users still having trouble?

Cheers,
Bryan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Davis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: [WSG] Help With IE Jog Bug...

Chris

Now for plan B....

I had a play around with the page and this is the most concise solution so far:

#nav {
position: absolute;
left: 15px; top: 95px;
width: 120px;
margin: 15px 0;
}
That works in IE6, Firefox 1.0 and Opera 7.54 on PC. The original and new versions both break in IE5 and IE5.5 PC due to the "width:100%;" - answer to that one coming next.

Also, instead of the extraneous <br /> tags in the page can I recommend:
p.show_time
{
text-align: right;
margin: 0 0 1em;
padding: 0;
}
and wrapping the number of days at the bottom in a <p>.

Hope that helps,

Bryan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Stratford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>