Hi John,

I've found if you delete the paragraph tags containing the first and last
sentences that should do the trick. You have the middle paragraph
contained within a set of paragraph and blockquote tags, which will retain
your layout and formatting.

Since <div> tags are considered block-level elements they automatically
generate white space above and below adjacent elements.

Kind regards,
Mario