There is a tool in Dreamweaver that can auto generate but I must admit I
have never used it ... & a plugin that works in [ free xcellent ]
HTML-Kit - http://www.chami.com/html-kit/

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of john
Sent: Tuesday, 23 November 2004 9:10 AM
To: web standards group
Subject: [WSG] converting WORD text into clean XHTML

Hi group.

I'm wondering if there's some easy (and free) way to convert text from a

WORD document into clean XHTML that retains the formatting.

Thanks.
--

~john

you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by
this email.