> Many thanks for your advice on the subject. I guess kind of got caught up in
> the part that said "the proper use of this element makes documents more
> accessible."
>
> I've never actually sat down and properly read through these documents
> "cover to cover" and so I've started picking a different chapter each month
> to read through. When I got to the fieldset section I got a little
> over-excited :-)

Don't worry about it mate - this stuff takes a long time to sink your
teeth into - just keep posting questions when you're not sure of
something... as long as its not about font sizes :).

Also bear in mind that there are rarely absolute right and wrong
answers and its easy to get trapped in a cycle of navel gazing and
splitting hairs - check
http://www.simplebits.com/notebook/2004/08/04/sq.html for beautiful
example.

--