On 24 Nov 2004, at 10:29 am, Jonathan T. Sage wrote:

Alright, I can't for the life of me figure out why this is happening.
In FF, NS, IE/Win, the #Aca div has been forced on for this page.
However, for IE/Mac, it isn't there.  (or is there when the mouseover
and the javascript happens).  Any ideas on this?  It seems to be
inheriting something that dosn't agree with it, but I have no idea
where from.

http://thr.msu.edu/People/aa.html

thanks for any help ~j

#Aca li {....; overflow: hidden; ....} is the problem.
When you apply the overflow property to any element except a div, the element collapses in height in IE Mac.

If you need to use the overflow property on the li here (and I'm not convinced you need to), hide it from IE mac.

Philippe
---/---
Philippe Wittenbergh
now live : <http://emps.l-c-n.com/>