In VS.NET, under Tools...Options...Text Editor...C#...

uncheck the box for "Automatically format completed constructs and
pasted source"

Also, make sure your checkboxes under Tools...Options...HTML Designer...

are all set to HTML View.

Let me know if that helps.

Francesco

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 15:18:37 +1000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> Hi all,
>
> This is probably not the forum for such things, and if not, my
> apologies, but...I've been slaving away on a C# project in MS
> Visual Studio .NET (2002) and have spent a good couple of hours
> trying to find out a way to stop the blasted thing from ruining
> my lovely XHTML1.0 Strict code!

Francesco Sanfilippo, Internet Developer
Blackcoil Productions - http://blackcoil.com
URL123 Link Service - http://url123.com