From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of john
Sent: 26 November 2004 17:26
To: web standards group
Subject: [WSG] font too small??

For the most part, the debute of my "standards-friendly" redesign has
been met with great fanfare, but I've been receiving a few emails from
people saying that the text is "way too small."  This, I do not
understand, as I've used em to specify font sizes, and they all look
good to most.  Of course, I'm not striving for MOST...I want ALL.

So, what would be affecting these users who are saying the text is too
small?  Default computer font size?  What do I tell them, or is there
anything more I can do on my site?

http://cslewis.drzeus.net

Thanks again.
--