On 26/11/04 6:10 PM, "Rick Faaberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 11/25/04 9:46 PM "Sam - SS29" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent this out:
>
>> As far as I see Adobe is not to bothered with webstandards, Macromedia
>> see standard compliance as a string to DW bow.
>>
>> The adobe site is based old skool web design, surface looks nice but
>> underneth its ugly.
>
> Sorry, but your post is idiotic.
>
> I use GoLive everyday and all the code it produces is "standard". What
> GoLive are you using that produces non-standard code?
>
> Rick Faaberg
>
> Ps. Please learn to spell, and to use apostrophes for plurals and
> contractions correctly. Thanks!

This is decidedly off-topic but I'll put it out there anyway. Rick, I hope
you're not suggesting here that plurals require apostrophes! For the record,
plurals only require apostrophes if they are also possessive. I'm sure
you're phrasing is just misleading here - we can discuss it off list if
necessary.

Cheers,
Kevin

--