On 11/29/04 12:15 PM "Ted Drake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent this
out:

> I looked at the main web site to see if there was a way to contact members. I
> was interested in getting some information from people in different countries
> about the standards environment where they live. I found that there were four
> people on the list from France, 21 in Spain, 7 in Romania, ... but no way of
> finding out who they are.

I wouldn't think it would be so terrible to just ask on the list - for
example "Anybody from Spain on the list could you tell us about the
standards environment in Spain?"

Sure seems related to web standards, but I could be wrong. :-)

Rick Faaberg