One thing I was disappointed with in the survey: the question "have you ever
attended a WSG meeting?" only allowed three options and there was no "other"
option. So how could I say that I'd love to attend a WSG meeting and would
if it didn't always happen on a Monday when I have a regular prior
commitment? *grumble*

Ah well, it's said now. ;)

Cheers,

Seona.