*grin*

That's what it's all about, Paul -- you're thinking along different lines now (no pun intended). I've been doing the same thing, and I love it! :)

I found the following on A List Apart that you may find helpful. Search the page for "pipe" and you'll see something that you can use.

http://www.alistapart.com/articles/taminglists/

~john
Dr. Zeus Web Development
http://www.DrZeus.net