> Now I've looked at the samples and it seem it can't be done without
> having some kind of text as the link and they want to use
> their own font
> on the imgs. (I know... but they pay me and I do what they
> want... almost)
>
> So can the same effect as a javascript img swap possible
> using CSS only?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Kim

Kim-

I updated my example for you to include the csshover.htc. It now works in IE
as well as Opera and Gecko browsers.

You can grab the htc file from my server, at this link:

http://www.aurora-il.org/testsite/problemsolving/csshover.htc

You probably will want to implement the suggestion from one of the other
listmembers about using one image and just changing its position rather than
swapping images as I've done.

If I get the time, I'll update my example to include that as well.

Regards,
Ron