is mostly for the Sydneysiders! Thanks for the overwhelming response
last night people,  hopefully there'll be another good reason to
celebrate soon. Just between you, me and the gatepost a big Firefox
news(NSW, Australia) is underway...

Maxine's beautiful flickr(Don't miss her japa trip and the homebake)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/maxine/

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 11:07:38 +1100, russ - maxdesign
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, last night's Sydney WSG end of year meeting was interesting.
>
> We had 11 people turn up, but considering it was absolutely pouring rain,
> the city was in total gridlock, we chose a venue that was absolutely packed
> AND was largely an out-door space, we did quite well. We sat around under
> umbrella's shivering, waiting for everyone to turn up so we could go
> somewhere dry.
>
> John Horner had the idea of the evening, which was to take photos of
> everyone in the bar (some 200 people or so) and then blog the event as if
> all of them had turned up to the Firefox party - with a headline of "Sydney
> REALLY knows how to throw a Firefox party!". We resisted the urge.
>
> Anyway, as this was our last official event of the year, I would like to
> wish a happy chrismahanukwanzakah to you...
>
> http://www.chrismahanukwanzakah.com/
>
> Thanks
> Russ

Regards,