G'day

> The url: http://www.azapi.com/

Reviewing the home page only.  Firefox 1.0 on Win2K, dial-up connection.

The page took a long time to load.   Looks like one of those "if you don't
have cable or ADSL we don't want your business" type of sites.

It does look good when it eventually finishes loading, but "Truly a flexible
CMS - Azapi makes publishing  online content a breeze"  seems to be the only
real content.  This seems to be little more than a slow loading splash page
as it tells me nothing, forcing me to go to other pages after I've waited
half a minute.  You have a limited time to get the visitor's attention.  Put
them on hold for 30 seconds (while there's nothing for them to look at) and
you may have wasted an opportunity.

Of course, I cannot speak for everybody (please, no "me too" responses on
the list?)

I don't have a problem with graphics per se, but use them lightly, unless
you don't care about modem users.

Regards
--
Bert Doorn, Web Developer